Saturday, November 1, 2008

Visit to Illinois

We went to Illinois at the end of September for 2 weeks. It was so much seeing the grandparents. We spent almost a week in Rockford seeing David's parents and then we stayed with my parents for a while in Sterling. The girls were spoiled the entire time. We all had a blast.


My mom and my grandma Koster
My sister Amy (Aunt Mimi)
My sister's fiance, Jason- they are getting married in June


My brother Ted and his new wife of 2 months, Aunt Trisha



















1 comment:

Janice said...

Hi Kristen! Courtney just sent me your blog and I have had so much fun looking at the pictures--Emma and Maggie are just precious--I know you are having so much fun with them! It will be fun to keep up with your family. We just got back from a trip to China--I started a blog before we left to keep up with the girls while we were gone. It is janiceandjohn-pugs.blogspot.com. It was an interesting trip! Aunt Janice