Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Maggie's 4 months this week

Well Maggie turns 4 months this week, and she just started wearing all of her 9 month clothes so she's growing fast. She also started sleeping 12 hours straight through the night, that's a huge blessing for me :) yay! Emma's talking more and more. Her favorite phrases are "Oma Opa" (grandma grandpa in german) and "baby horse" . She's pretty obsessed with horses. I let her watch the movie Spirit and now all she wants to do it ride on my back or watch the movie.
I'll have some new pictures soon after Thanksgiving. We've invited almost all of our neighbors in the building and they are going to come. I hope we have enough food and i've never cooked a Turkey so i'm hoping that all comes out okay :)
I can't get our apartment warm-the heaters aren't very good and it costs SO much if you turn them up. So the girls always have about 3 layers on and a hat. They don't complain though.















we went to a flea market recently and got some great stuff. Maggie got a johnny jumpup and Emma got a Bobby car.


















2 comments:

Krismisstree said...

Wow, Brooklyn turns 4 months old on Saturday, and I thought she was big fitting in six month clothing!! Maggie trumps Brooke in that area. Do you know how much she weighs?

It's good to see pictures of you guys--I hope for a great Thanksgiving (and that your turkey turns out well! :)) We'll pray for your neighbors to come and that you'd be able to be a great light in their lives!

Cat said...

I love the pics! Emma looks more like Dave every day. I'm not quite sure who Maggie looks like yet- but she is getting big! I am cooking for PJ and his fam this week- I too, have never cooked a turkey! I bought a 20 pounder! We sure miss you guys for the holidays!
Cat