Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brugge











Well 2 days after we got back from France, our team took a trip to Brugge, Belgium. I think this is the most beautiful European city i've seen so far. We had a Belgium waffel (Emma loved this!) and shopped for Belguim lace. Then we took a boat ride on the canals, David got some great pictures. Emma had fun with her best friend Emeline. I think the best part was going in the chocolate shop. I think the whole team was drooling as we gazed in the window. It was great!

3 comments:

The Bryans said...

How great you got to see Brugge! Ben and I went there once for a long weekend - and for sure enjoyed all the chocolate as well :)
Have a good time on your trip to the US!

Cat said...

Love the pics!! All of them! Looks like you all have been busy traveling and visiting old friends... Mike looks real happy and his bride is beautiful. Have fun in Illinois here in the next week. I sure miss you guys and wish we could meet up. Take care and keep posting pics of all you do- I'm getting ready to head back to Valdosta- Ben gets home Oct. 5 Yea!
Cat

Andy and Megan said...

Man, I miss you guys. Look at all the fun things are you doing...we are so happy for you and the family. We pray for you often! Love you guys.